Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweetest Pea.

So, I've posted before about Stephanie Cole and the Sweet Pea Project.  She does amazing work through her foundation to support parents who've lost babies.  Although her work gives her purpose, these next few weeks lead up to birthday of her daughter, Madeline, on January 5th, 2007.  She will be celebrating four years of her life with Madeline's spirit this year.  So, I'll be writing to that over the next few weeks.  And, honestly, I'll be continuing through February I'd imagine to commemorate the losses of three other very special babies in my life.

Finally, for anyone who has experienced a loss like mine, or like Stephanie's, she is participating in a creativity retreat for bereaved parents on January 22, 2011.  It will focus on expression through creativity.  Contact me and I can put you in touch with Stephanie or visit her blog directly to be in touch: http://www.sweetpeaproject.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment