Sunday, October 24, 2010

Turns out I can.

I can post via my phone. Thank you again i. My computer is kaput. So I posted my imago posts this weekend via "Three Plants on a Rock" comments. So check those out if you'd like. But they're just sketches. I will try to turn them into posts tomorrow. Plus, I'd like to add to them some things that are on my heart today. A beautiful peach shell I received as a gift. And the gift of knowing Gladys Fuller, whose funeral was today. She was the lady love of my grandfather, and she was one of the funniest, sharpest, frankly most kick ass women I've ever met.

1 comment:

  1. I've never figured out how to blog with my mobile phone. or email either. Yay for you!

    ps: I'm moving digs and I want you to join me.

    www.the-rumour-mill.com

    ReplyDelete